For some people going to the salon or barber shop is a pleasant experience. For others it is something that you do not want to do. Whether it is the cost or other factors, if you want to cut your own hair, you should have following things in mind.
Here is our haircut as a guide:
For a detailed guide to cut hair at home in a variety of styles, I recommend the how to cut your own hair for Beginners. You will get the confidence to cut hair like a professional without costly trip to the Salon.
If You’re Exhausted Of Paying The Dam Hairdresser…………
“ Top Secret Uncovered :Start Cutting Your Own Hair Like A Actual Specialist, Even If You’ve Never Held A Pair Of Scissors Before”
Let’s start with these helpful tips.
- Wet hair is much easier to cut than dry hair. Start with freshly shampoo, tangle free hair. Keep a water bottle with a nozzle in the vicinity so that you can wet the hair when it starts to dry while working on it.
- Make sure the scissors are nice and sharp to avoid, pulling your hair. If you cut your hair regularly, it will be worth the investment in a quality scissors, clippers designed for use on the hair.
- You would also like to get a ROBOCUT (hair cutting system). Whatever style you choose cut a little at a time, especially if you are a beginner. You can always cut a little shorter, but if you’ve gone too short, is the only thing we can do, wait for re-growth!
- Simple styles are best for cutting hair at home. The best way to cut is same length everywhere. Decide on the overall length (it is a good idea to measure your hair when you cut that you find particularly flattering), then take your ruler (scale), work small sections, comb your hair straight out from the scalp and maintain a section smoothly between your index finger and middle finger. Measure the desired length and carefully cut the excess. Continue until you cut all the hair. This method works for both men and women with long hair or short hair.
- Do you have dry scalp and dandruff? Do you dream to grow your hair? I recommend that you can strengthen and re-grow your hair , with this ancient Indian herbal medicine simply known as Herbal Hair Solution.
- As you get more comfortable cutting your own hair, you may want to attempt more complicated styles. There are a number of terrific books .